Nursing faculty and staff hope that students enjoy their learning experiences and feel supported by faculty and staff. Resources available to students help to supplement course work and link students to nursing outside the college. For example,
- Advisors help students stay on track with their studies and mentor nursing majors in their professional development.
- Publications such as the BSN Student Handbook clarify program policies and guidelines.
- Student nursing associations involve students in mentoring, volunteer activities, and special programs.
- The library has references to assist students in coursework.
- Textbooks are available at the Nevada State Bookstore.